Saturday, December 31, 2011

It is official

My best friend is moving here!!!!!!!! Her hubby comes in two weeks and she will follow two weeks later. He will be staying with us first to get a place and such before she arrives. I am so excited for them too. It is a huge jump but a great opportunity for them.

Funny how ten years ago my hubby and I moved here from southern il and she helped us pack up and now they are headed here. Kind of neat I think.

Kids go to school next week so hopefully I can sit and post a little then. Last week was really hard. U had the scariest ultrasound I have had to date and got stuck at dr office alone with kids getting the NST done. That was hard too because they kept losing baby's hb. Will post more on it later. Need a nap now while everyone is out.

A pic from the holidays :

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear of the good news!! The kids are adorable =)

    ReplyDelete